Phil Collins

This should have been a 2-disc set with all Phils 28 chart hits plus some LP cuts like Like China from Hello I Must Be Going. As of 2012 sadly pop radio is as deaf to Phil as it was to the above stars back in the day.


A0zfs36riozp2m

This is a video of phil collins in his farewell toursong- In the Air Tonight.

. Phil Collins didnt look like your typical Top 40 pretty boy and pulled off this string of hits with humor class and taste. Phil Collins Lyrics One More Night One more night one more night Ive been trying ooh so long to let you know Let you know how I feel And if I stumble if I fall just help me back So I can make you see Please give me one more night give me one more night One more night cos I cant wait forever Give me just one more night oh just one more night Oh one more night cos I cant wait.


Phil Collins Ex Now Says She Can T Leave Miami Manse Due To Spinal Condition


Phil Collins Remains Seated During Berlin Concert Months After Revealing He Can No Longer Play The Drums Fox News


Xmpfbaop7wff7m


Phil Collins Wikipedia


Gh4jig2fl0yqlm


Mwvwnih7mvzs3m


Phil Collins Blamed His Drummer For Everything On Debut Solo Tour


Isu Beij7qgzam


Iqqiger7ofrtbm

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url